Terms & Conditions - Salon Policies
- Mercedese & Jones accept cash and card payments
- Missing your appointment without calling to cancel will incur a fee of £10 when booking your next appointment and a non refundable deposit may be required.
- Appointments must be cancelled by 9am on the day of booked appointment failure to do so will incur a fee of £5
- 30 minutes late or more will incur a fee of £10 and your appointments slot will be reallocated
Conditioning Treatments Plans
Mercedese & Jones offer clients the chance to benefit from reduced prices due to regular weekly or fortnightly appointments for Conditioning Treatments. However, these reduced prices will be increased when an appointment is missed or cancelled for that week.
Normal Rate/First Treatment £40, Fortnightly Plan £25 Weekly Plan £15
e.g. A new client wanting weekly treatments first treatment will be £40 and then £15 every week thereafter.
- 1 week missed/cancelled will result in a reversion back to Fortnightly Plan Rate for the following week.
- 2 weeks missed/cancelled will result in a reversion back to Normal Rates.
- No Show and Lateness terms also apply
- A non refundable (maybe transferable) deposit may be required 48 hours prior to appointments with a value of £100 or over.
- Child rates apply to ages 16 and under
- All children 16 and under must have the consent of a responsible adult before any services are carried out.
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- An allergy patch test must be carried out a minimum of 24 hours before some services. This is a compulsory health and safety requirement.
All information held within client record cards is secure and held with the strictest confidence. This information will never be passed on but may be used by Mercedese & Jones to contact clients regarding promotional offers and events